Gate Valves are designed to serve as isolation valves. These valves help to control the flow of liquid through the pipes. To start or stop the water flow or any other kind of liquid, these valves are affixed to the pipelines. Gate valves are used for various purposes and they can be seen commonly in homes and commercial centers. Different materials such as stainless steel, cast iron, alloy steel, forged steel etc are used to manufacture these valves.
Gate valves are used to either halt or start the flow of water. Functioning of gate valves includes the lifting of a circular of the rectangular gate out of the fluid path. When gate valves are open, there will be nothing to obstruct the flow as the pipeline diameter and gate have the same opening. The valve size can be determined with this bore diameter.
- Gate valves contain very low friction loss
- They can be used both ways in the circuit
- They provide laminar flow, a pressure loss is minimum
- Gate valves help to save energy and reduce total cost of ownership
- There will be low-pressure drop when opened fully and tight sealing
- Gate valves cannot be opened & closed quickly
- They cause vibrations
- In systems where high-temperature changes irregularly, due to the load in pipe at the valve end, leakages in gate valves occur.
- The operation, maintenance, and repair of gate valves seating surfaces are complex.
- Gate valves are suitable to use in high temperature and pressure conditions.
- They are used for on-off applications
Irrespective of the type of industry, whether manufacturing, chemical, or any other, a valve plays a crucial role in ensuring that the gas being transferred from the pipes is within the desired range. These valves work by controlling, regulating, and directing the flow of gases from the pipe to another substance, whether it is gas, liquid, slurry, or even fluidized solids. These valves partially open and close which helps them regulate the amount of substance being allowed. At Ashkaro Group of Companies, we are a leading supplier of valves in Dubai.
The valves we are offering are cast iron gate valve, bronze y strainer toho, bronze safety valve, cast iron butterfly valve, and bronze relief valve. These valves act as a barricade or gate that control the flow of the substance through the pipes. These valves work well in situations where the temperature is high and the pressure could increase drastically. You can even install them when you need to cut off or reopen the flow of liquid or gas through the pipes. We assure you that our offered valves are customized to perfectly fit the opening of your pipes to offer complete control. You can discuss the quotes with us along with your requirements to get the best price in the market.